Friday, December 21, 2007

here i am

i'm visiting my familly in korea. the plane ride wasn't nearly as bad as i thought it might be. i even studied for a bit on the plane. the visit so far is not as bad as i had feared. so all in all, things are good.

i'm trying to type without using my left index finger and it's reallly hard! i had to get what i think was a wart from my finger. the nurse said it wasn't contagious. anyway i couldn't feel anything on the tip of my finger and i didn't like that so i had whatever it was removed today. the reason i don't know exactly what it was is because the doctor told me in korean what it was in korean. anyway, have you ever had an injection of any kind on your finger? it hurts!!! it hurts a lot a lot!

there is a new president in korea and my parents and the rest of the country (it seems) are excited about it. the stock market is doing well if that's an indication of anything.

i'm done with christmas shopping. our family had an early exchange of gifts.

i miss my niece!!!

No comments: