Tuesday, December 18, 2007

drama drama

praise god! my professor gave me an extension for the seminar paper!!! i am so relieved. the due date is a month from now! i think i can do it. all week long, i have been agonizing over requesting for the incomplete. last night i sent an e-mail to my prof and he wrote me back right away to say that i can get an incomplete. how cool and awesome is that???

my niece was dropped off at school by her dad this morning. all the other kids walked in with a gift in hand. my niece walked into the class room empty handed. i hope she didn't feel bad about it. maybe she didn't notice? i hope not.

tomorrow i am going to korea. i don't know if i'm ready to go home just yet. oh well. what can you do? gotta go since i got reservations and all for the trip to korea.

it's tricky business keeping up with friends. sometimes you have a falling out with friends and that's okay. and those you are friends with, it's difficult to know how to be there for them, especially when i'm out of town or when i'm not feeling so good myself. i wish things were easier.

No comments: