Monday, March 03, 2008

weekend report

i had a great weekend! we went to a cool restaurant, watched once and lives of others, had dinner with my old therapy group members, etc. etc.

yesterday was a bad driving day. at 6 in the morning, i tried to do a u turn on a bridge and then realized a cop was right behind me. so i backed up. for some strange reason, the cop didn't stop me! and then later in china town parking lot, while turning a tight corner, i scraped the side of the car on the very bottom. oh well. the unfortunate event in the parking lot might have been due to one of my medicine running out? i had to ration my meds so i could last until tuesday evening when i see my therapist. so i didn't take my dose at around lunch time. i probably wasn't alert as much as i could have been. later in the evening around 8 pm i felt like i was sinking down into the ground because i was so tired.

today is a very special person's birthday. :) happy birthday!

No comments: